A Blushing Mini
I just received the new Free Bird 6x6 Paper Line and as soon as I saw the "Blush" themed papers I knew they would make the sweetest mini book. There are four 6x6 designs in this theme and that is just enough paper to make this sweet mini using a die and mat board from Sizzix.
I cut 5 of the sheets using the die--each time you cut you will create a spine, a page, and a frame. I then painted the white boards with Sandstone paint.
Then I folded up the ends of some 4"x 8" tags to make them fit the 6.5" x 4.25" dimensions of the mini album, stapling the folded-up flap to the tag to make a pocket.
- Paper, Stickers - Authentique Papers
- Dies, - ScoreBoards XL Die, Flowers 3-D Die, and Little Sizzles Mat Board Pack by Sizzix
- Ink - Smooch Spritz in Cashmere and Silver Foil by Clearsnap, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Blackbird and Grey Whale
- Paint - Creamcoat Acrylic Paint in Sandstone by Delta
- Ribbon - American Crafts, May Arts, Making Memories
- Leather Frame - Making Memories
- Journal Cards - Jenni Bowlin
- Tags - American Tag, Avery
- Templates - Balzer Designs Templates in Mini Frag Flower and Chevron by Crafter's Workshop
- Twine - The Twinery
- Flower, Buttons, Ribbon, Leaves - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Doily Stickers - EK Success/Martha Stewart
- Wool Felt - Unknown