Double, Double Toil and Trouble: Witches Brew Shaker Card
- First, cut two sheets of Black Jack Spectrum cardstock to measure 12" x 6 1/2".
- Join the two short sides together with 1/2" Scor-Tape.
- Score every 4 1/2" all down the length of the paper strip.
- Accordion fold.
- Flip the small panel that will be on the far right to the front to serve as a flap.
- Attach ribbon to the back side with Scor-tape. Tie a bow to hold everything in place.
- Adhere the folio to the card base.
- Line the panels with patterned paper.
- Mat the sticker on Black Jack Cardstock and adhere on the right hand flap.
Thanks for stopping by!
- 3/8" black satin ribbon
- Black Houndstooth Ribbon
- Mixed Media