April Showers Desk Calendar
Since this calendar follows the same format and measurements of the March calendar, I did not make a new tutorial video. Instead, you can just watch the March video again, and swap out the April papers for the March ones.
This is the perfect sentiment for us to remember during these difficult days. If it's gonna rain, we might as well raise our voices and sing in the middle of the storm to keep one another encouraged!
You can journal memories or write down important dates on the card tucked into the pocket. And you can add another 4x4 photo on the back side of the image card.
The wallet sized photos are a great place to add smaller photos and memories, too.
Are you creating these cute desk calendars each month? I'd love to hear about it in the comment section below.
Sending you all happy thoughts and prayers for health and safety!
- Authentique April Calendar Collection
- Spectrum Cardstock: Bubble Gum Pink and Blue Hawaii for matting
- Little Birdie Flowers
- Turquoise Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon
- Spellbinders Labels 18 Die (retired but you can substitute THIS die)
- Vintage Button from my stash
- 12x12 white cardstock