Jolly Santa Banner with Magical Christmas
TIP: Tie ribbon streamers between the pennants. Then top with holly berry clusters to add a little extra cheer.
TIP: Make the first and last banners in a mirror image of one another. Then tuck in rusty jingle bells, bows and red flowers to make the banner really festive.
I hope this Magical Christmas Banner gives you some tips and ideas that you can use to decorate your home this holiday season. A banner like this also makes a great gift!
You'll find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Authentique Paper A Magical Christmas
- 12x12 Collection Kit (comes with stickers)
- 6x6 Paper Bundle
- Spectrum Cardstock (Black Jack/Ladybug Red)
- Eileen Hull House/Stitchlets Die (retired)
- G45 ATC Tags
- ATC Tags Die
- Little Birdie Flowers
- Retired flowers from Prima Christmas in the Country
- Rusty Jingle Bells from my stash
- Red Glitz Ribbon
- May Arts Natural Cotton Blend Snowflake Ribbon (out of stock)
Post a Comment