- Other Apps
December is already starting to fly by. Have you created an advent calendar for this year? If not, it's not too late! We have a special step-by-step tutorial to share today to create your own advent calendar!
This beauty was made by our own Melodee Cloud. She created it with our "Festive" collection... which is perfect for making advent calendars of any size or shape!
You will need:
A blank advent calendar
Festive 6x6 bundle & sticker sheets
Scissors, adhesive, ink
1. Start by Spray Painting the Advent Calendar
2. Cut 24 pieces from the 6x6 Bundle to 1 3/4 x 1 3/4.
3. Lay out the square pieces in a pleasing order
4. Use the Number sheet in the 6x6 pad along with number and letter stickers
5. Use stickers, ink, pop dots and a little twine to decorate each box front
Supplies Used: Festive 6x6 pad, 12x12 details sticker sheet, 12x8 elements sticker sheet, adhesive & ink