Lovestruck Lollipop Bookmarks and Treat Wallet for the Kiddies
Next, I punched two holes in the bookmark using a standard hole punch. Each lollipop stem was threaded through the holes and taped on the back.
I added ribbon to the lollipop stem and to the top of each bookmark.
You could make a big batch of these in no time flat, and they are just so cute! Besides, who doesn't love lollipops?
Valentine Treat Wallet
- Start with a 8" x 5" piece of cardstock in a color that complements your designer paper.
- Score the long side of the paper at 3", 6" and 8". Crease along the score lines to form a little booklet shape.
- Cover the front with patterned paper from Lovestruck Three.
- Add a smaller rectangle of Lovestruck Six.
- Fussy cut images from Lovestruck One or Eight to decorate.
- Create a belly band from Lovestruck Four and cardstock.
- Line the inside of the card with designer paper of your choice.
- Use a circle punch to add a thumb hole to the 2" flap on the right hand panel. Then fold and glue in place to make a pocket. Fill with a Lollipop and/or a chocolate.
- Create a tuck spot on the left by gluing just the bottom edge of a fussy cut image to the card base. Tuck in a cute image, or a gift card if you desire.