Sweetheart Valentine Mini and Card with Tutorial
I've used Authentique Spectrum Cardstock in Red Licorice and Tricycle Red throughout the album. The Red Licorice spine provides a contrasting border for the cover. I've decorated it up with some Valentine charms and stickers from the collection.
The inside pages are just loaded with interactive features like this waterfall cascade, fold outs, flaps, flips, pockets and mini file folders. I wanted the album design to reflect the playful feel of this paper collection.
The pages also have side mount pockets for holding photo mounts.
Matching Sweetheart Valentine Card
Sweetheart Mini Album Tutorial on YouTube
This YouTube tutorial will guide you step by step through the process of building the album cover, constructing the tab mechanism for the spine, and designing the clever pocket pages. First I'll take you on a walk through of the album, then we'll build it together, and finally you'll be able to view a photo gallery of each page and interactive element in the album. Are you ready to get your craft on? Great! Then grab a pencil and notebook and let's get this Valentine's Day Party started!
Wishing you lots of Valentine Hugs and Kisses! Thanks for stopping by!
- Authentique Sweetheart Collection Kit (comes with stickers)
- Authentique Spectrum Cardstock in Red Licorice and Tricycle Red, 2 sheets each
- Valentine Charms and flowers from your Stash
- 1/2", 1/4" scor-tape
- Art Institute Dries Clear Glue or other wet adhesive
- Foam Tape for adding dimension
- Ribbon: I used the Valentine Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon