The Wearing of the Green Card Tutorial with Authentique Shamrock
Each card is 5" square with a top fold. I've used the same basic "recipe" for each card. Because, let's face it, when you have to make several cards for an event or holiday, you just can't beat assembly line style crafting!
This is such a scrumptious paper collection! The patterns are a wonderful mix of shamrocks, stripes, dots, Celtic knots, horseshoes and fabulous images.
I've accented each card with some homemade embellishments, ribbon and beautiful flowers.
The sticker sheet is loaded with great little add ons that totally take the cards to the next level.
How to Make a St. Patrick's Day Card with Authentique Shamrock
- Authentique Shamrock Collection(Includes Sticker Sheet)
- White Linen, Dark Green Linen Artisan Cardstock
- Little Birdie Crafts Renae Classic Flower Assortment
- Forest Green Taffeta Ribbon
- Dies: Tim Holtz Mini Rosette Strip Die, Ribbon Flags Strip Die
- Chipboard or Gold Doily
- Vintage Buttons and stick pins from my stash