Be YOU tiful Tag & Pocket Easel Card Tutorial
This is a 5" x 5" easel card with a fun shaped pocket and tag insert on the front cover.
I even covered the back side. You'll learn how to make this tag and the shaped pocket in the tutorial video.
You'll also learn how to score the card base to form a spine and pocket flap detail, too.
The pocket serves as the brake for the easel mechanism. It also gives you a place to tuck this sweet treat tag.
The tutorial will show you how to make all the elements in this card, from the base to the bow treatment. So if you're ready to get your craft on, just click the play button.
Supply List for Authentique Glamour Tag & Pocket Easel Card Tutorial
- Authentique Glamour 12x12 Collection Kit (Includes Cardstock Components)
- 6x6 Glamour Paper Bundle
- Graphic 45 Ivory Square Tag and matching Square Tag Die
- Eileen Hull Credit Card Sleeve & Tags Dies
- Tim Holtz Mixed Media 2 Sizzix Die (doily)
- Spellbinders Autumn Wreath Die
- Light Blue Sheer Organza with Satin Center Ribbon
- Silver Metallic String
- Maya Road Stick Pins (retired)
- Little Birdie Flowers from AC Moore
- Mermaid Lagoon and Hickory Smoke Distress Ink/Blending Tool