Trio of Sweet Treats with Authentique Confection
Hello, Friends! When it comes to ice cream, two scoops are always better than one! Do you feel that way, too? Well today, I have a TRIO of sweet treats made with Authentique's darling Confection Collection. We'll take a peek at a super fun double waterfall style mini album (tutorial coming in July) a dimensional gift card wallet that's perfect for summer birthdays, and a ready to party loaded envelope with a shaker frame tutorial. Sound like fun? Let's dig in!
Sweet Treat #1: Waterfall Mini Album
Sweet Treat #2: Dimensional Gift Card Wallet
- Score an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of brown cardstock on the long side at 4 1/2", 5" , and 9 1/2". Fold the extra 1 1/2" flap to the inside to form a pocket.
- Line the interior with 8 1/4" x 4 1/4" panels of designer paper from the Confection collection.
- Cut an 8 1/4" x 1 1/4" strip of designer paper to line the pocket flap. Then adhere just the sides to the card base to form a pocket.
- Mat a 3" x 4" cut apart image on a scrap of Tickled Pink Spectrum Cardstock. Adhere 3 sides to the top half of the card to form a tag pocket. Then decorate a tag and tuck it in.
- For the gift card wallets, cut (2) 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" panels of Tickled Pink Spectrum Cardstock. Score on the long side at 3 1/4" and again at 6 1/4. Fold the 2" flap to the inside to form a pocket. Top with a cut apart image.
- Line the pocket with a scrap of designer paper cut to 1 3/4" x 4".
- Fill the pockets with gift cards or little treats.
Sweet Treat #3: Loaded Envelope with a Shaker Front
- Vivid Palette
- Distress Oxide Inks
- From my stash
- vintage silver plate spoon
- tea bag & honey stick
- Trader Joe's Birthday Cake Candy Bar
- Biscoff Cookies