Spooktacular Twilight Double Waterfall Mini Album Tutorial
Hello, Friends! Halloween is just around the corner, but you still have plenty of time to make this spooky cute Twilight Double Waterfall Mini Album.
Halloween is loaded with fun photo ops: kids in costumes, home decorations, Halloween parties...and if you are like me, you need a place to preserve and display all those fabulous memories. This 5" x 9 1/2" double waterfall mini album holds 34 photos and it's cute enough to add to your home decor as a bonus.
The mixed media cover is loaded with dimension and texture. I've used chipboard elements (linked below) but you could easily stack together stickers and images from the Twilight collection to create a similar effect.
The spine has lots of fun elements going on, too! And the ribbon closure is so easy to do. I'll show you how in the tutorial below.
The interior of the album is sleek and chic with a mirror-image double waterfall and frightfully fabulous magnetic belly band closures. You'll learn how to add all these fun elements in the tutorial as well.
So, are you ready to get your craft on? Then just click play!
I hope I've shared some tricks and treats that you can add to your crafty toolbox. You'll find a linked supply list below.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Authentique Twilight 12x12 Paper Collection (comes with the sticker elements)
- 1 sheet of 18" x 12" midnight black cardstock/100# weight
- several sheets of black cardstock for matting and for making the waterfall
- 1 yard of Black Silky Crush Ribbon
- Halloween Critters Orange Grosgrain Ribbon
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboards
- Mixed Media Supplies
- Distress Paint
- Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron, Gathered Twigs, Picket Fence, Pumice Stone
- Emerald Creek Allure Onyx Frost Embossing Powder
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Glitter
- Stamperia Sparkling White Glamour Gel
- Distress Paint
- Charms from my stash
Post a Comment