Through the Year Desk Calendar Tutorial
Today I'm sharing the January and February calendars together. Then each month of the coming year, I will share a tutorial for another month. These 6" x 6" easel style calendars are easy to make, pretty to display, and here's the coolest feature....
You can fit 3 more 5" x 5" photos here. How fun is that? Here's a look at the February folio that we will build together in today's tutorial.
It's the same size, design and format, but done up in the February papers.
I hope you'll enjoy making this desk calendar along with me in this step by step video tutorial.
So brighten up your desk area or share as a gift, and capture all the fun events from each month of the year. You'll find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Authentique Calendar Collection
- January Collection Kit/2 sheets of each design
- February Collection Kit/2 sheets of each design
- Spectrum Antique Lace cardstock/ 2 sheets
- Flowers and embellishments from my stash
- Spellbinders Chantilly Hemstitch Ovals Dies
- Other supplies: adhesive of choice, scoring tool, ruler, paper cutter, dimensionals.