Winter Wonderland Shaker Card
- First, heat emboss a chipboard frame with Shabby Ivory embossing powder to amp up the winter vibe on this whimsical card.
- Next, brush the edges of card panels, flowers and leaves with chalk paint and then sprinkle with fine glitter to create a snowy finish.
- Make your card layers pop! Mat each card layer on Spectrum Tricycle Red Cardstock.
- Then, create your own blizzard. Fill the shaker box with mini snowmen, snowflakes and white sequins.
- Finally, add some cute wintry buttons to carry out the theme.
- Turn a 3x4 image into a pocket by adhering just the top, bottom and left hand side. Now you can slip in a gift card or a tea bag.
- Add a pocket to the bottom half of the card. Then tuck in a little gift card wallet.
- Decorate a blank piece of white cardstock with a border cut from your scraps. This make a nice spot to write a personal note.
Decorate the inside of your gift card wallet with patterned paper from the 6x6 paper bundle.
I hope I've shared some tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration to help you break out some of your favorite retired collections and give them fresh life in the New Year.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Wintery 12x12 and 6x6 paper collections (retired)
- Spectrum Tricycle Red Cardstock (out of stock)
- Chipboard Frame (FSJ Retired, but substitute THIS frame)
- Stampendous Shabby Ivory Embossing Enamel
- Sequin Mix
- Wintry Mix Sprinkletz (out of stock)
- Blizzard Sequin Tin (out of stock)
- Slate Blue Wrinkled Ribbon
- Dollar Tree Snowflake